Casa Semplice Product Photography
- The Casa Semplice web site was a big deal for our small group. Each one of us needed to take on several jobs.
- I took on the role of site designer which included taking care of most graphical needs including product photography.
- I used my digital camera and a lighting tent, like the one pictured below, to photograph over 200 items.
- I color corrected the images and developed useable shadows in Photoshop
- The shadows were transparent so we could use different background images and still have the product sit in the space naturally.
- I developed thumbnail pngs, and larger, detail jpegs (on white background) for the site. (see below)
- We found out that this process was too time consuming and opted to use manufacture photos in phase 2.