Casa Semplice Web Site and Email Layouts
- I was part owner in Casa Semplice, a kitchenware store based in St. Louis.
- As part of Casa's business plan, we needed to develop an online presence.
- The team consisted of the owner, a graphic artist (myself), and two programmers
- I was the primary photographer and layout designer on the project.
- We were looking for a clean, classic design, which utilized photographs.
- We needed a consistent look through out our marketing material.
- The email effort allowed me to occasionally have a little fun.