I Dig Squares Man
- I am a computer graphic artist by trade.
- Every day I deal with pixels, grids and color.
- I grew up in the 70's and early 80's when 8 bit games were the best we could get.
- It was a unique time and place for technology and art to exist together.
- I wanted to construct a unique painting system that could be recognized through out the series.
- I liken myself to other artists that put childhood pastimes (i.e. comic book art) in their paintings.
- I paint large scale (most cases around 3' x 3' ), 8 bit video game inspired, geometric paintings.